
This is Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter in the Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. Actually I like the character more than the actor. However, thanks to Daniel who brings my favorite story character to life. Regardless of the pros and cons about Harry Potter books from religion perspective, I like the story for its uniqueness of presenting real life pain, joy, and values through an unreal setting (witchcraft/wizardry world). And I won’t miss his final search for horcruxes in Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows.
I like many Hollywood actors for their good looks. However, this doesn’t go to Johnny Depp. Indeed that he is good-looking in real, but I like him more for his ability to act different characters in his movies. He is good as a handicap in Edward Scissorshands, as a weird rich man in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, as a writer with split personality in Secret Window, as a gentle good-looking man in Finding Neverland, and most excellent as Captain Jack Sparrow in Pirates of The Caribbean. Can’t wait to watch him in the final trilogy of Pirates of The Caribbean: At World's End
.
One of my favorite Hollywood actors is Hugh Jackman. First time I saw him playing as Wolverine in X-Men: The Last Stand. Since then on I’ve never failed to feel curious about watching his movies. I’m not quite sure whether I like him for his acting or his looks :). Having seen him in the X-Men trilogy, Van Helsing, Scoop, and the last in The Prestige with Christian Bale. I think his acting is much supported by the good storyline, and I like him best in The Prestige.


2 comments:
i like Harry Potter too.
but too bad, i only have the first 5.
until now, i haven't bought the sixth book.
maybe you'll let me borrow it from you, Wind?
Payah...personality gue ga ada sama sekali di eneagram lo itu...that's not sophisticated enough for me kali yah??? he he he
Post a Comment