"This is really a year of hardwork," statement i wrote in my mailbox status. Right... I have been so engrossed with all the work that i barely pay attention to anything else since the end of January. I even almost forgot that i (have to) move out from my current office. It is people around me (as well as the ones in other branches) asking me questions: "When will you move out?", "You are still here? I thought you've moved out?".
"April"... "Next term"...or just a smile....my answers. I answered those questions shortly. No specific feeling inside. Most of the time, I was busy thinking and doing the work before me. I guess even my parents started to think about my working hours, "What's actually your working time?", coz i often went early in the morning and came back at 9.30 p.m.
I witnessed people in my office start talking about the plan of my farewell without a single specific feeling. Even sometimes they forgot that i was there watching them discussing what to do for the farewell. I took it lightly. I haven't packed a single stuff of mine till now, FYI.
Living one day at a time....
Then...
one by one, those loads started to decrease...one by one, each work started to reach the end...until last Friday. Done...for the time being.
Then... i realized that it's only two weeks away from the date.
Suddenly i felt like a person just waking up from the sleep. I started to feel my surroundings and myself....
A pang in my heart... dunno exactly what hurt me...
the worst... I had a bad dream: a person i trusted was laughing over my sorrow...
*sigh*
I start to hate the idea of my office farewell. I start to have a bad mood towards the person in my dream. I start to hate my phones ringing. I start to feel reluctant to meet people i know.
Though i knew this kind of feeling might come as i am reaching the day of my moving. I hate it a lot...
Early sunshine at Sunflower hill
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
2 comments:
be patient.
this one's the hardest part, Sis.
but you'll get it through when you find out that much work already await. :-D
huaaaaaa.....
Post a Comment