Friday, December 17, 2010

You lose some, you gain some

But I do feel I gain a lot in the office I work now...
It's been about eight months since I moved from my former office. It does cost me more in terms of money, time, energy, ... And health. Even the quality and quantity of the job are much higher than before. Sometimes I have to go through depressing moments when I will experience headache and nausea because of the loads. But at the same time I really feel challenged and pushed to my maximum limit. And those nausean headache, stomachache (all the psychosomatic symptoms whatsoever) pay off when I can see the result of my job. It doesn't really matter if the result is good, satisfactoru, or so so. What matters more is when I find I have tried my best to do my job. I did not waste time given to me.

Like now, I'm facing another challenge. I am experiencing those symptoms. And I do really have limited time with so many things to cover. Not to mention all interuptions and so.

Not knowing (yet) the result, I hope things will go smoothly and I am doing good.

.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

0 comments: