"When happines comes, enjoy it. Don't cry when it's gone" -Paulo Coelho-
It's not an easy thing, for sure, not to cry when all the happiness I used to have is gradually evaporating, just like water that evaporates into thin air by the scorching sun. But crying is indeed not the way out of this situation. I just need to accept that and live with that. I don't even need to understand why things become like this. I am aware that it's just useless for me to push. Things are already out of my hands now. Maybe I can only change the way I see them, and do what I can do to make things less painful and damaging. It's heart rending though. Especially coz I know that faith and trust are diminishing inside me. But I promise myself that I will beat this hurt or leave for good.
May God lead my way. I keep telling myself that this all is not about me and any human beings around me. It's between me and God. La vie n'est pas toujours roses, Sunshine....
Early sunshine at Sunflower hill
Thursday, August 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
0 comments:
Post a Comment