Saturday, May 4, 2013

After more than six months

Six months have passed since the first day I got into my present office.  I start to get the hang of my job.  I don't suffer from being alienated by the world of the academics any longer.  I get used to seeing things from bigger perspectives.  I feel stronger.  Though sometimes I still feel worried about my friends in my former place, but I can manage my feelings better.  Much much better.  I relate with more people from different sections.  Not easy, though.. but not hard either.  I expand my wings.
Since the very beginning I always tell myself that there must be a light in all this darkness I feel.  God has His own agenda towards me.  I know it now.
Alhamdulillah.
I am aware that this is not the happy ending of the story.  The journey still goes on. But I have more faith in me now.
Allah is ALWAYS kind.

0 comments: