Thursday, February 12, 2009

a nice online reunion

Lately I have a new hobby... facebooking. Honestly, I wasn't really interested in joining online networking like friendster, flixter, hi5, including facebook. I finally opened a facebook account since one of my cyber friends invited me to join facebook. I didn't have the heart to reject the invitation.
Compare to others who have facebook account, I think I am one of those who have the fewest friends on my facebook list. Well, it is not me at all to make my properties like photos, notes, etc public.

It's been few months I have had the account. One by one my high school friends who sometimes keep contact through email, find me on facebook. As time goes by, more people find me. This makes me want to find my old buddies too.

At the moment I have reunited with my many of my high school friends as well as my friends who shared the rented house with me in college.

Actually i'm not the kind of person who likes the idea of reunion, remembering the past and so on. But for this one i completely feel different. I feel really excited to meet those people in my past life online. Share information about how they are as well as share with them how i am daily. Read their comments as well as give comments to their daily status, photos, or else. I even chat with a friend whom i rarely spoke with in high school. I'm really having a good time 'talking' to them. It feels so great to remember that I really-really had good time during my younger life =)

0 comments: