Sunday, February 15, 2009

What Feb 14 means

Many people around the world see Feb 14 as special date. They give chocolate, gifts, lovely cards for their loved ones. They call it Valentine's day. For me, and my family, we do celebrate the day. But we don't celebrate it because it's valentine's day. Get the hell of Valentine's day. For me, personally, Valentine's day is just nonsense. So, if I, and my family, celebrates the day, that;s because it's my mom's birthday.

This year, she seems a lot happier to celebrate her birthday. She got presents from her grandchildren, a bag and a box of chocolate. She also got an MP4 player from her sister-something that she's been planning to buy. She also got a birthday cake from a relative. Not only that, this month is also her turn to get "arisan"...

So today she invited everybody to eat seafood in a restaurant that she's been planning to visit... hmmm ... yummy
I think I ate too much squid today (my favorite seafood)... but no matter... I'll eat more veggie tomorrow... (hopefully...heheheeee..)

Happy birthday mom!

0 comments: