few days ago, I got a friend request on my facebook account. Whne I read the name, I felt familiar with the name, but i just couldn't recall anything. I saw that there are several mutual friends. I checked those names and I found my high school friends and some names familiar to me when i was in high school. Well, she (yes, it's a SHE) must be one of my high school friends, but i'm quite sure she wasn't my classmate, coz if she was, she must be on the list of my high school classmates in one of my mailboxes. After reading those mutual friends, I still couldn't recall anything about this person. I opened her facebook page, no profile picture of her but a cartoon that informs nothing about her visually. I read her profile...Gosh! we didn't only go to the same high school, we also went to the same university long time ago....Gee, I must have known her quite well, coz I remember that i was mostly hanging around with my high school friends during the first year of my college life...But still...I couldn't recall her face...What a lousy friend I am...
Then I just confirmed her friend request...
Hopefully i gain back my memory about her soon. Honestly, i don't dare asking...
Early sunshine at Sunflower hill
Friday, September 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
3 comments:
makanya,...lo tau kan sekarang itu mending g usa pake kartun ato anime buat profile pic????? ganteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
iiih, ya ditanya aja atuh. mana tau dia tau Wind dari rekomendasi temen, hayooo? jangan minder aaah...
@Je: ada juga yg mesti ganti profile pic tuh dia kaleeee...
@Daff: kayanya sih dia tau aku jeng...akunya yg lupa sama dia...makanya jadi ga enak nih...hahaaa
Post a Comment