Wind took the What do Your Eyes Say About You? quiz and the result is Boldness.
When people look into your eyes, they can see that you're an energetic, happy, and cheerful person. You're outgoing and fun, and love to make new friends. You're not afraid to speak your mind, and you never stop laughing! People realize that you're a bouncy, loud person, that can sometimes be abnoxious, just by looking into your eyes. They can see that you're a unique, stylish, and one-of-a-kind individual. You're independent, and you don't let anybody get in your way.
I do not really believe in online quizzes. I take 'em for fun. But this quiz result is superficially accurate in telling about me through my eyes. These are exactly what people usually say about me.
I like it...heheeeee
I do not really believe in online quizzes. I take 'em for fun. But this quiz result is superficially accurate in telling about me through my eyes. These are exactly what people usually say about me.
I like it...heheeeee
3 comments:
quiz makers like to make it safe. they know you'll go for more of their quizzes when the results are positive.hihihi.
hihihihi kayak g ada masalah gt ya? padahaaaaaaaaaaaal.....
@daff: bener bangeeeettt...hahaaaaa
@je: padahaaaaaallll....gak adaaaaaaa...gak ada apa-apa kooooqqqqq....
kakakaakaaaaakkkk....
Post a Comment