Many years ago, I had a friend, a best friend. She was once my roommate as well as my classmate. We were also involved in the same organization. We shared many things together. We were friends, even sisters for almost ten years. We sometimes had arguments because of our different characters. Often we resolved quickly, sometimes not. But, no matter how hard the arguments were, we always managed to stay together, to keep our friendship. Sometimes i wondered what really made us stay friends. I got the answer... it was our conviction.
Until one day... one particular matter. It was about me...my life. Each time we came into this matter, we would get into different angles. Once...twice...I don't remember how many times we got into that matter and we would argue, until I decided "Enough is enough..."
Since then on, I haven't called her, nor visited her. I was so upset that i deleted her number from my cell-phone. She never called me either...let alone visited me.
Time passes by...now, it's been almost eight years (not really sure) since the last time i called her. I don't know where she lives now...the last time i knew she moved to another town.
Lately... and now... I remember her and our friendship long-long time ago...including what made us separated. One side of me says, she did that because she wanted to see me stop suffering, the other side of me says, she just didn't understand me. She used to be a person who could really convince me in times when i got confused of what i had to do or decide. She also often reminded me to stay 'on track'.
After many years passed...I have gone through times when i wasn't sure about things. But I don't know why now i wish she were here... I really wish she were here, right now...
I hope things are fine with her...
and I pray to God...may our conviction unite us back as friends and sisters...
Early sunshine at Sunflower hill
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
2 comments:
sedih amat sih Wind....
ga tau jeng tiba2 keingat aja...
mudah2an dia baik2 aja. Karena aku dah pernah juga kehilangan sahabat di SMA. Dia meninggal karena sakit dan aku baru tau tiga bulan kemudian karena kami lama ga saling tau kabar :(
Post a Comment