Saturday, May 15, 2010

On Trusting

To trust is hard, but not to trust is even worse. Life seems so dry when you cannot trust. The dryness will eat your soul until you are a living dead.
I once preferred not to trust when disappointment seemed unbearable. But if u only knew how bad it was like when i lost the willingness to trust. I even lost myself. I didn't even know who I was.
I eventually realized. To trust is not what you choose. It's what you need. And you cannot live in complete when you lack one of your needs.
I want to trust, though disappointments may lie ahead. I have two reasons for this.
First, i want to live to the fullest.
Second, coz i wanna be trusted as well.
I believe that human interactions are reciprocal. You just cannot expect people to trust you, unless you trust them. Negative thoughts are contagious, as well as positive thoughts.

2 comments:

mariskova said...

exactly

Daffodil said...

cie cie cie....
template baruuu. sip sip sip.