Saturday, September 10, 2011

For women only

"Sometimes our pain is caused by our own mistakes."

I have been reducing red meat consumption for the past few months. I even avoid fastfood restaurants. I push myself to eat more fish, fruit, and veggie. I sometimes go to the gym. I do relaxation. I also take some food supplement regularly. In short, I try to live a healthier lifestyle. It really works, though indeed I have to spend more and keep telling myself that I do need this. Well, health is expensive as you age, but getting sick will cost you more. Not included the physical and emotional sufferings.
As a result of my effort, I don't have to experience that monthly stomach pain. The out-of-the-blue bleeding whatsoever. I even heal symptoms of flu my own through self hypnosis.

But it all has gone starting lebaran holiday few weeks ago. I prefer angry birds to self relaxation before sleep. Blame it to the android. And it's really hard to resist those delicious but full-of-fat-and-cholesterol food. Suddenly I really want to eat all the food I'd better avoid including instant noodles. I started eating what I wanted, not what I needed.

And here I am now with this unfinished flu and cough. I'm having my period. A week earlier than the usual schedule, with the agony of severe stomach pain for the past two days. Yesterday was the worst. Today is the first day of my period without pain. But of course it's bleeding alot. Going back and forth to bathroom every two hours.
This is all my mistake. I really should get back to my healthy lifestyle now. I really should.

Sent from my Android

0 comments: