Tuesday, October 27, 2009

it's uncommon...yes, so what?

what's so wrong about talking with dolls? if it's considered not common or even weird for a person at my age...so what? Aren't we all, human beings, sometimes doing uncommon or weird things. Anyway, whether something is considered common or not common, weird or not weird, it's just a matter of social convention, habit, culture, human perspective, people's opinion, whatsoever... Should we always follow mainstream?
When it comes to mainstream or uncommon thing, talking with dolls is only one example...for sure. And when it comes to me...I feel like I'm prone to uncommon situations with uncommon perspective of mine, uncommon habits...uncommon choices, uncommon decisions...and so on.
I feel like everything (or maybe many things, if everything seems exaggerating) about me is not common. And I feel like showing to people that I don't care about what they would think about me...I don't care...I just don't care...
If you tell me that this may be a defense mechanism...
again... I do not care...

3 comments:

Daffodil said...

ah ya ngga heran.
you're not the only one who owns dolls and talks to them.... ;-)

Je said...

wajar kok, wind :)

windearly said...

@daff: at my age?

@Je: thanks papa monica :)