Last night I got a surprising question from my niece. She asked why I haven't got a boyfriend...
"Twind, why haven't you got a boyfriend?"
"why do you suddenly ask that question?"
Honestly, the thing that made me surprised was not the question, but more on what intrigued her to ask me the question.
My mom who also heard my niece was quite panicked.
Then, calmly as she was playing the gameboy, she said
"Ayah is Twind's younger brother, but ayah has already got ibu. Why Twind hasn't got boyfriend? Twind should have a boyfriend now"
I laughed silently and said, "It's not the time yet for you to talk about boyfriend. You will understandwhen you grow up"
She didn't argue nor think about my answer. Instead, she kept being busy with her gameboy.
What a very logical question of hers...
Early sunshine at Sunflower hill
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Design by Gisele Jaquenod
2 comments:
kok rasanya kayak ditanya:
tante,darimana datangnya bayi?hahahaha.
yang jelas bukan dari sawah turun ke kali ya jeng...wkwkwk
Post a Comment