Sometimes you need to put something or someone to a test. That’s what I’m doing now. I put myself to a test. I just decided to freeze myself from the effect of my outer world and live under what my inner world recommends me. That’s why I stop facebooking.
Don’t laugh. This is serious. You know that I’m a person who will check my facebook account almost every hour and update my facebook status three or four times a day. I enjoy facebooking so much lately, and I had never had a single idea to stop facebooking coz I didn’t see one good reason why I had to stop facebooking. Until two days ago….
Honestly, the reason is not the facebook itself. It’s about me (as always). The facebook thing was only a turning point for me to have the will to do this. Stop doing facebooking is only one of the ways. I really want to see how tough I can handle this ‘test’. I’m sure I can.
That’s quite funny. Sounds like stopping facebooking is a huge matter. Well, again… it is not about the facebook itself. It’s about what I’m going through. That’s why so far I don’t plan to stop facebooking for good. I will only come back facebooking when the situation has changed. What situation?.... =)
This is the second day I don’t open my facebook account and I think I can make it at least within ten days. Why ten days? Coz I am sure the situation will have changed by then. If ten days from now the situation has completely changed, then I may come back facebooking. This coming weekend will be the toughest. But I’m sure that I can make it. I just need to remember how severe what happened two days ago affected me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment