Thursday, April 16, 2009

My one-thousand-piece Snoopy puzzles

I love arranging picture puzzles, especially if accompanied with Mozart, plus a glass of orange juice and some snacks. I could stay for hours to finish the puzzles. By the way, I can only be challenged if it is more than 500 pieces... fewer than that is not challenging for me...heheheeeeee

My friend suggested that I do this few years ago while I was having one of my hardest time. It worked. And now, I have been addicted to arranging puzzles... especially Snoopy..
At the moment I still have another one-thousand-piece Snoopy puzzles... However... it seems that at the moment I don't need to 'get away' from my 'real' world so I haven't finished it yet =p

This is my lovely Snoopy puzzles, which will always remind me how strong I have been. It's a proof that I can always overcome all problems as long as I have the will to survive..

2 comments:

Je said...

kl yang pas badan snoopynya yang di puzzle-in, serasa anatomi anjing dong. hiiiiiii

windearly said...

wakakakaaakkkk... ada juga puyeng soalnya putih smua.